- Responsible for warehouse receipt and personnel management, to ensure that the accuracy of accounts and materials meets the company's management requirements；
- Responsible for handling abnormal materials；
- Establish a good relationship with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and needs；
- Scientifically manage the goods storage location, propose improvement plans to ensure the utilization rate of the warehouse；
- Responsible for the assessment of the storage team members；
- Manage , lead and execute KAIZEN project for below 2 team
- Shipping Operation Team
- Inventory Management Team
- Male only
- Age : 30 - 43 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related fields.
- At least 5 years experiences in warehouse management and manufacturing management.
- Have corrective action plan skills and manpower allocation skills
- Good command of English, both of written and spoken with Toeic 500 above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)