“Our client, a Japanese trading and logistics business is now seeking for a Warehouse Manager who can handle their daily business in Amatanakorn, Chonburi .”
- Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Planning operation, coordinating and monitoring the progress of operation.
- The efficient utilization of space and location control (by ABC analysis).
- Set KPI and continue kaizen action with the KPI in warehouse and office operation
- Manage and control the warehouse process and Cycle time for warehouse.
- Thai male age 37-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Over 7 years of experience for Warehouse Management with Trading or Manufacturing
- Experience in new set up for warehouse system.
- Knowledgeable for logistics regulation and duty regulation related import and export.
- Plan and control the material and tooling including inventory control
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal skill and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills & able to work under high pressure.
Location: Amatanakorn Chonburi
Working day: Mon – Fri and Alt Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)