Our client is an International Company that offers product sourcing and supply chain facilities.
- Manage integrity of incoming stocks (ie free of packaging damage, correct part and quantity per purchase order) and their timely receipt into the Company system.
- Ensure lot traceability is maintained at all times.
- Manage proper storage to ensure stocks are preserved properly (free of damage, labelled accordingly).
- Manage inventory of stocks to ensure accuracy of physical quantity, lot number and location against what information in the system.
- Ensure that the site is in full compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate and report the performance of the warehouse operations against relevant business metrics to identify gaps and achieve desired results.
- Participate in development of new business opportunities relevant to warehouse management and offer strategic recommendations.
- Participate in the investigation and implementation of required actions arising from internal and external customer complaints.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to reduce/eliminate waste in the operation (eg. waiting time, transportation, motion).
- Write and present performance reviews and appraisals and in coordination with HR Manager, participate in conducting disciplinary actions as well as fostering performance improvement through positive reinforcement.
- Participate in internal and external audits, as required.
- Update warehouse procedures & work instructions and ensure proper training is conducted.
- Coach, mentor and develop warehouse staff to deliver maximum results.
- Act in a safe & responsible manner at all times within the working environment.
- Qualified to a degree in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain/Warehouse Operations
- Forklift License
- Leadership Training
- At least 3-5 years’ leadership experience within a high-volume warehousing/manufacturing environment
- At least 3-5 years’ experience using an ERP-based warehouse operation
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Strong communications and leadership abilities with a clear focus on organizational objectives
- Strong PC skills with a good understanding of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)