Our client, Japanese Company specialize in foods. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Warehouse Assistant Manager in Saraburi.
- Control and manage to Warehouse organization and Management.
- Control the expense is in lane of company target and budget.
- Carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of commodities and inventory
- Responsible for the timely completion of picking and packing of outbound shipments, on time and in full to exceed customer requirements.
- Leadership, training and coaching of the warehouse team.
- To set target of next year and complete challenge sheet timely as per company regulations.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by developing and maintaining warehouse management system.
- Sex: Male or Female
- Age: 35-45 years old.
- Nationality : Thai
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferable.
- Year of experience: At least 5 years experienced in a Warehouse Management or Logistics filed.
- Ability to motivate team and improve team spirit.
Business: Food industry
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)