Our client, Japanese Leasing Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Treasury Officer
- Male or Female, age not over 30 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- At least 1- 2 years working experience in funding, banking or accounting tasks
- Good analytical skills, managerial and problem solving skills
- Service minded and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English
- Good computer skill
- Manage cash and maintain balance in for clients.
- Estimate cash requirement to support business activities.
- Prepare cash flow estimation
- Make daily financial report, i.e. exchange rate and interest.
- Contact all creditors to get information regarding to loan, Foreign exchange rate and derivatives transactions.
- Summarize loan movement during the month.
- Calculate funding cost of borrowing.
- Arrange any documents on the subject of money transferring.
- Prepare document supporting the requests for overseas disbursements vouchers.
- Prepare accrued expense report for guarantee fee and awareness fee.
- Upload direct debit data for bank submission.
- Arrange documents and /or any report with finance institutions, Bank of Thailand for any loan facilities or derivatives movement.
- Update and record interest rate from the banks and report to Management.
- Make weekly, monthly report, i.e. Cash Flow Estimation, Average Funding Cost, Awareness and Guarantee.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)