Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of Food, is seeking for Training Staff / Training Supervisor.
- Design and implement a comprehensive company training program for new hires, with a focus on continued education for existing employees.
- Plan, develop, implement and administer training utilizing a variety of media and proven techniques while simultaneously assessing development needs across the company.
- Coordinate timely updates for training materials and reference guides and establish a means of measuring their effectiveness.
- Any HR & General tasks as assigned.
- Thai nationality
- Male/Female, Bachelor in Human Resources or any related field.
- Age 27-35.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR Training & Administration
- Good in MS Office : Word, Excel & Power Point and internet
- Strong leadership, inter-personal & communication skills
- Good command of written & spoken English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)