Our client, Multi-national Company Specialize in Electronic Industry is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Training Manager.
- Evaluated training requirements for each division, consulting with department managers, HR and external resources.
- Designed training programs and professional development courses to facilitate meeting organizational goals and individual professional needs.
- Formulate strategy / project execution and manage training department to support the growth of the company.
- Able to be in-house instructor for some training courses to support technical and non-technical staff.
- Determined potential of training program for future needs of organization.
- Researched new and latest techniques for possible inclusion into existing training process.
- Develop new training programs and play a key strategic role for people development programs such as talent program, career path development program, technical – non technical development program etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of training experience in large organizations, and 5 years are at managerial level experiences.
- Good management & interpersonal skills, initiative, team player, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)