Our client, Global manufacturer of wiring harness and door assembly, is now looking for candidate to join as follows;
- Training of assembly operators during launch of new carlines/models at the local production plant
- Qualifying of assembly operators for existing models. (including trainings plant)
- Analyzing of malfunctions and quality issues compared to customer`s requirements; generating of action plans together with internal and customer operating departments.
- Standardized procedures and processes, and general work instructions visual aids; progress have to be monitored at longer intervals.
- Transferring of production processes and production know-how from customer`s series plant to CKD plant.
- Clarification of open topics with customer`s series plant during project phase and in series.
- Assisting in definition and specification of alternative production processes and equipment for CKD plant.
- Coordination of equipment for door assemble.
- Improving efficiency by optimizing production processes, eliminating of waist.
- Male, Age 30 years old up, Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering field (any major)
- Knowledge Six Sigma ( green belt )
- Value Stream mapping skills
- Good computer skill ( Word, Excel )
- Very strong command in English communication both speaking and writing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)