Our client, a dynamic and fast-paced environment Japanese food industry company specialized in processed foods and drinks is now seeking for an experienced Trade Manager.
- Creating a trade strategy and communicating this to the marketing team.
- Consider about trade and sales promotion to achieved target both of MT & TT channel
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Develop new channel distributor of products
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Managing and motivating a team of trade marketing executives.
- Data analysis skill for business improvement
- Preparation Sales forecast accuracy market demand and corporate with other division as well
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 5 years, experience in food and beverage in management level
- Strong planning and budgetary skills and conceptual ability with pragmatic and bottom line oriented plans.
- Excellent management and motivation skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and trade marketing advantageous
- Good business awareness including external markets and competitor positions.
- Good knowledge of policies and procedures, their development and applications.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and relationship skill
Working hours: Mon – Fri (8.30 – 17.30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)