Our client, the world's largest Electronics Manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Tooling Maintenance Supervisor.
Main role of this position:
- Supervise a team for reliable Mold repairs, preventive maintenance, Mold downtime control and prevention.
- Coordinate special projects as requested from Manager to design review, modify current tools or make the new tools.
- Control and maintain preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Managing tooling capacity / life and planning for new tooling / refurbishment.
- Improve efficiency of Mold tooling for better performance.
- Ensure that subordinate are trained and informed on all concerned technical, work and safety standards.
- Analyze the work of the responsible unit to primarily find risks or dangers, in collaboration with Health & Safety Department.
- Check working conditions of machinery, tools and equipment to be in safe condition before starting daily work.
- Supervise the use of personal protective equipment of the employees in the responsible unit.
- Thai Nationality
- High Vocational or higher in related field, Mold & Die, Plastic or Tooling, or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in Mold Maintenance in Plastic Injection manufacturing process.
- Good Technical knowledge of Injection Tooling, New tooling development.
- Knowledge of Hot Runner System, Hydraulic System and Pneumatic System.
- Knowledge of Mold structure, Mold Condition, Mold Operation Process.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)