Our client, an automate design company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Test Engineer.
Testing Engineer is part of an agile development team. You will develop, execute and maintain software to test the product. You are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable them to signiﬁcantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of what constitutes software quality, deep understanding of web services and mobile platforms. The software tools and automated systems you will build should expose defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective. You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates would be required to deﬁne test plans, test speciﬁcations, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
- Design, craft and execute automated test
- Work closely with the development team and initiate unit tests development
- Evangelize processes like Test Driven Development (TDD) to improve product quality
- Maintain complete test documentation (test plan, test cases, and issues found) for products
- Enable fester feedback loop for development team by identifying areas of opportunities for
- Research, design and implement automated test procedures; reviews automation approach and guide other team members in their automation design.
- Participate in Agile events eg, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Reﬁnement, Sprint
- Review, Sprint Retrospective etc.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers
- Always join team party
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related ﬁeld.
- More than 2 years experiences in testing
- Solid understand of backend system and web clients
- Ability to quickly learn
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- REST Web services development and testing
- Life insurance
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)