Our client, a website training online company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Test Engineer.
- Design, craft and execute automated test
- Work closely with the development team and initiate unit tests development
- Evangelize processes like Test Driven Development (TDD) to improve product quality
- Maintain complete test documentation (test plan, test cases, and issues found) for products
- Enable fester feedback loop for development team by identifying areas of opportunities for
- Research, design and implement automated test procedures; reviews automation approach
- and guide other team members in their automation design.
- Participate in Agile events eg, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Reﬁnement, Sprint
- Review, Sprint Retrospective etc.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers
- Always join team party
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related ﬁeld.
- More than 2 years experiences in testing
- Solid understand of backend system and web clients
- Ability to quickly learn
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- REST Web services development and testing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)