Our client, Customer Service Solutions multinational company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Technical Support Engineer.
- Reports directly to the General Manager. (Expat)
- Responsible for support of customer applications for welding systems and services provided from Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand.
- Understand customer requirements and convert these to tool operation.
- Attend conferences and provide technical sales support.
- Provide technical support during customer conference calls and on-site meetings.
- Handling all technical enquiries, problem diagnostics, communication and feedback to concerned parties.
- Provide on-site support at customer sites for installations, training, fault diagnosis and applications support / development.
- Take ownership and proactively manage technical issues to completion such that they are resolved prior to escalation.
- Ability to manage / lead customer support projects. Achieve targets on time and on budget.
- Proactively manage customer expectations to closure, taking into account both commercial and technical perspectives.
- This position is applicable for Thai nationality only. Age 35 years old up.
- Degree/Master in Mechanical Engineering, Welding Engineering or related Field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in welding system from multinational manufacturing environment or related.
- Proficient in English languages both in writing and oral.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)