Our client, a Japanese Chemical brand is now seeking for a Technical Service Engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Supporting on sales and customers requirement for ensuring that customer receive quality and solutions both before and after sales.
- Performing tasks as Technical Line Manager for the assigned group of products.
- Updating manager for current information concerning to customer requirement, customer situation, trends, mass production plan, etc. to ensure project success.
- Coordinating with the laboratory team to ensure the punctuality of laboratory analysis results.
- Performing effective technical services involving the department strategy by manager guidance.
- Supporting equipment and tools and ensuring that these devices are adequate for serving the customers’ requirements.
- Coordinating the overall technical knowledge management activities, i.e. training academy, technical seminars, etc.
- Submitting Technical report to customer for trouble shooting and providing guidance.
- Gather information and test results for provide guidance for troubleshooting case to customer.
- Providing the internal technical report on a monthly basis to manager for technical service executing action plans.
- Acting as a technical line manager to oversee the overall technical aspects of that product line.
- Performing the other tasks as per assigned.
- Male, aged25 - 40years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Chemical Science or related field.
- Experience more than 5 years in Plastic Plating would be advantage
- Good command of English communication
- Experience working with diverse audiences.
- Possess good interpersonal, organizational skill.
- Take perseverance in solving problems and be detail-oriented person.
- Be enthusiastic learner and flexible.
Have a good command in Microsoft Office Program, outlook email correspondence, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)