Our client an e-commerce businesses company is now seeking for a Technical Project Lead/Scrum Master, who can work with developers and product their customer system.
- Proactively work with developers and product owners who are focused on architecture and design of new software and features.
- Provide support to the Scrum team through a servant leadership style, including facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Guiding and supporting Scrum teams towards self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating and monitoring the progress of the sprint commitment without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Supporting, educating, and collaborating with the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Male or Female, Age 28-40 years old both Thai and Expats Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT as a Technical Team Lead or Project Management Role.
- Have experience in Banking of finance business.
- Understanding of web service technologies, user interface/interaction, and knowledge of Systems Development and Project Management life cycles
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum Master on JIRA.
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework is preferred.
- Strong Background experience in .NET, C#. ASP.NET.
- Experience in MVC, Web API, EF
- Strong Experience as a Scrum Master is preferred.
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written.
- Team work environment, excellent and communication, service mind, friendly analytical and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)