Our client is a joint European global automotive company based in Amata City, Rayong.
- Interface function to R&D in terms of new projects.
- Handling of entire Purchasing process for tooling and spare parts.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities and processes.
- Perform supplier audits and surveys for sourcing selection within the supplier selection process.
- Assist Engineering with advice and guidance on applicable suppliers to use during designing process as per the Approved supplier list.
- Assist Production with advice on available product and material.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, or related subject
- 3+ years of experience in an international manufacturing company, preferable Automotive.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Ability to understand and analyze production processes
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills with persistent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English speaking + writing
- Substantial experience with ERP-systems, preferably SAP & K2
Location: Amata City, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)