Our clients are some well-known Travel Agency company. They are looking for candidate to join as Talent Partner.
- Full cycle recruitment process for the region, build the pipeline for future opportunities, research new Talent Acquisition ideas and practices to continuous improvement
- Partner with Regional Manager, CEO support and GM to employer them to make appropriate decisions, including to coach managers on conducting various conversations and assessments
- Support various trainings initiatives, identify regional and departmental training needs
- Administer the annual salary increase process and regional benefits program, perform local contract administration, assist in development and implement of staff policies and procedures and also update Employee Handbook
- Provide regional legislative update for Global Talent Team, ensure compliance with all talent related policies and procedures
- Obtained degree in Human Resources or other relevant study required
- Solid background of HR related principles and best working practices and procedures, employment legislation and other regulatory requirements
- Excellent command of English
- 5 years direct background of HR in a high volume, multi-location environment (global HR experience is preferred)
- Excellent communication including negotiation/influencing, presentation skill, strong computer literacy skill, detail-oriented with superior time management, solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience using MACs is an advantage
- Ability to build strong relationship with internal and external customers (candidates, hiring managers, talent agency etc.)
- Able to analyze business and talent cases independently and come up with well thought out solutions
- Strong knowledge of the labor laws and regulations for all the Asian countries
- Be able to travel to various locations
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)