Our client is Japanese Automotive manufacturing, they are looking for candidates to join as TPM Asst. Manager.
- Coordinate with TPM consultant to drive TPM’s activities and promote TPM program across company to achieve as planned.
- Coordinate with others and drive TPM activities across company.
- Coach and train team and individual in TPM methodologies.
- Facilitate to all TPM’s activities including plan for TPM budget.
- Set company’s TPM road map, plan master plan and implement TPM across company.
- Function as the primary point of contact for TPM inquiries and communication.
- Prepare related report for Top Management.
- Age 33 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in TPM coordinator and implementation.
- Having communication skill, coordinating skill, strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Good command in English (Able to communication in English with Japanese).
Working day: Monday – Friday (Statuary by schedule).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)