Our client is a global machine manufacturing Company looking for an outstanding Systems Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
- Liaise with Branches, Customers and Operations during the preliminary design stage to accurate determine the customer requirements from a technical perspective.
- Prepare the Bill of materials and ensure accuracy and that they are up-to-date
- Provide technical support for manufacturing and service engineers
- Implement the engineering & technical standards required in the different product lifecycle phases
- Prepare detailed time estimation and financial analyses in support of projects
Develop and work to clear specifications based on the business requirements and analysis
- Electrical design of machine control and automation equipment for cost effectiveness, ease of manufacture and optimum reliability.
- Development, commissioning and maintenance of PLC software to optimize machine function and special projects.
- Accept accountability for the technical accuracy of calculations and completion of programs
- Liaise with engineering team during the design stage to ensure design concepts are best practice and allocate layout, detail and design drafting phases
- Review and recommend changes to standard practices
- Oversee systems for storage and retrieval of both CAD and project data
- Ensure compliance to standard quality design procedure particularly such areas as stage gate, lean design, FEA, FMEA, DFM/DFA and similar procedures
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis on all continuous improvement projects to aid justification in departmental objectives
- Prepare necessary support documentation for project, to aid the installation of product using set technical and process standards
- Follow appropriate business system workflows to ensure data integrity and provide continuous improvement
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechatronic)
- 3 Years in Electrical or Engineering field
- Proven understanding of design principles and their application to machine tool design
- Experience in design suites or electrical software
- Prefer working with robotics at integration and programming level
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)