- Plan task and schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Handle project management.
- Make basic design, instruction to developer, testing, UAT support, and etc.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams and flowcharts for developers to follow.
- Issue management for system bug, and etc.
- Check and control the task results of team.
- Assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions, also translate highly technical specicifations into clear non-technical requirements.
IT Software Development Task:
- Design software program specification & Documentation.
- Design test case for software program & Documentation.
- Get requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
- Handle software documentation thus system workflow, use case, ER-Diagram, data dictionary, basic and Program specification.
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
Oversee installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
- Provide staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded systems.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or related field.
- Able to read, write and speak general conversation in English.
- Have working experience over 5 years in system development.
- Have experience coding skill in Java (Java EE) or .Net.
- Have experience in IT Project of Manufacturing (Production), o
- Basic understanding of web and mobile technologies and their uses.
- Have experience in IT Project of Manufacturing (Production), or SCM (Logistics) as a role of Senior Application Developer, System Analyst, or PM.
- Basic understanding of No SQL or bigdata technologies and theirs uses.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training and implementing new applications and systems.
- Able to work as a team member or team leader.
- Able to work onsite in Upcountry.