Our client is a multi-site worldwide IT solution so is now seeking for a System Analyst, who can support their development and solution implement for their business.
- Analyzes and designs application systems encompassing the development, modification and translation of user requirements.
- Handles small to medium sized, simple to moderately complex accounts that may require integration with work of other systems analysts.
- Has significant and detailed knowledge of the systems supported and works without day-to-day supervision on projects.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and upgrading of computer systems and the overall systems and the detailed design of new and existing computer systems.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis.
- Conducts analysis on user requirement and existing system work flows and procedures.
- Assists users by providing training and clarification.
- Documents the detailed systems design specifications and/or modification requirements for inclusion in the systems manuals including logic flow charts, systems linkages, data movements and processing controls for program writing.
- May also write or design programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and/or Master's degree business or Computer science
- At least 2 years’ experience in System Analyst function.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concept, design.
- Knowledge of technologies and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Object oriented analysis and design methodologies using UML.
- Strong experience in user requirements gathering, analysis and design by creating software specification documents.
- Good Knowledge of mobile technology, telecommunication would be advantages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support organization processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship, good team working.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)