Supply Chain Supervisor are responsible for supervise material resource plan, monitor suppliers and develop existing supply chain, initiate and lead cost-saving of operation, negotiate and manage contracts. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Japanese Management with key responsibilities as follows.
Salary Package: 30,000 – 40,000 Baht
Working Hours: Mon – Fri (08:00 – 17:00)
- Responsible for Import, Export, Supply Chain and Procurement function.
- Operate in the loop of supply chain (Import – Export management, Logistics management, and Sourcing and Supplier management).
- Take care of products from the raw material stage to the sales as a product to the clients including organizing.
- Manage the activities involved in the acquisition, identification, and distribution of products through all the supply chain system.
- Analyzing any problems and find the causes as well as providing suggestions for risk management.
- Develop the procedures of supply chain management.
- Negotiate of contracts with suppliers and customers.
- Thai nationality candidates only.
- Male/Female, age 30 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar relevant fields.
- Previous working experience as the Import, Export, Purchase or Supply Chain at least 5 years, preferably from manufacturing company in the chemicals product would be an added advantage.
- Very good in English language both verbal and written skills (able to speak and report to Expats).
- Knowledge of Import raw material and export products under BOI privilege is a plus.
- Excellent planning, organizing, have a problem-solving skills, and good attitude.
- Experienced in the software tools especially; SAP system and Excel program.
- Ability to multi-task and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of urgency and high attention to details and accuracy.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your full resume (Word format) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
5F, Harbor Mall, 4/222, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T.Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Email: Thantiya.D @jac-recruitment.com