Our client is an international Automotive manufacturer with manpower 5,000 employees. To achieve and develop company's goal, they are looking for Supply Chain Management Senior Manager.
- Optimize inventory levels.
- Customer interface.
- Make sure production plan are smoothly and leveling.
- Optimize of raw materials inventory.
- Supplier delivery performance.
- Supplier interface
Logistic and warehouse section;
- Material distribution for production.
- Customer delivery performance.
- Supplier interface.
- Production, purchase, QA, QC, Engineer and other with organizations.
- Handling Customer and Supplier on the quality satisfaction.
- Male / Female, age between 41 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering Major in Supply chain management, Engineering, MBA
- 5+ years’ experience in production plan.
- Experience in purchasing or procurement.
- Have knowledge of optimize the supply chain process or lead time reduction.
- Have leadership skill of various project.
Working hour: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Automotive Electronics
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)