Our client, is high leader of Automotive manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Supply Chain Management Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistic, Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency in Material Control, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse & Logistics for Manufacturing.
- Good command both of written & spoken in English is required
- 5 years experience in Raw Material Control, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse & Logistics for manuring industrial.
- Supply Chain Manage, Receiving department, Project team and Equipment Installation Contractor to confirm the schedule of equipment delivery.
- Tracking and managing to compare the equipment delivery with BOI master list.
- Shipment condition support, Equipment Storage and tracking manage.
Working Hour: Mon – Sat
Benefit Package: Social Security Fund, OT.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)