Our client is world-leading manufacturer of Chemical and grease supplied to the OEM and 1st Tier clients. We are looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Male or Female, age between 33 - 38 years old
- Bachelor degree in major of Logistics or Supply Chain and any related field
- At least 5 years experience by Strategic Planning and supply chain management (Import-Export, Logistics, Warehouse and delivery.
- Strong in analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Monitoring shipment, milestone status and KPI compliance.
- Keep good customer relationship and provide the best service to meet customer requirement.
- Financial billing process, issue invoice, credit note, cost control.
- Direct contact with overseas offices with clear communication.
- Monitoring problems and issues and promptly report to Senior Manager and DMD.
- Coordinate with government agencies related.
- Budget control both stock level and supply chain operation cost
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system, inventory accuracy and stock level align with company policy and provide effective plan
- Control and take care about planning and coordination of delivery to be effective, accurate to the needs of customers.
- Follow departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)