Our client, the world's largest automotive supplier, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Supplier Quality Engineer.
Supplier Control - PCBA, Injection, Stamping part, Spot welding, Casting and Machining
Supplier quality engineers (SQEs) are responsible for coordinating suppliers and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of their organization. They are in charge of performing regular supplier audits to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, as well as actively participating in strategic development based on quality control plans. They manage the supply chain, serve as the liaison for suppliers, suggest structural quality and process improvements, and collaborate with other engineers in a team environment.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships in Plastic Injection, PCB, PCBA, stamping part, Spot welding, Casting and Machining.
- In conjunction with purchasing personnel, to establish a comprehensive system for dealing with suppliers including communication methods, documentation requirements etc.
- To contribute to the implementation of a supplier development program in order to continuously improve flexibility, capability, quality and cost.
- To work with suppliers and internal Company personnel on targeted continuous improvement programs and to investigate and bring about speedy and permanent resolution to any problems originating with the supplier
- To conduct external supplier audits to the TS16949 standard and internal Company audits as required.
- Male/Female, Age 30 up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or Field relate.
- At least 3 years in Quality.
- Good knowledge in ISO 9001 and ISO/TS16949.
- Good command of English.
Location: Chonburi / Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)