- 3 – 5 years in Retail with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in international branded Retail is an advantage
- Fast learner & willingness to take on new tasks.
- Has experience managing a small team
- Excellent communication in English
- Communication in Mandarin is an advantage
- Selling and Customer Service
- Learns and develops knowledge in product lines, features and benefits.
- Represents and exemplifies the Swarovski service standards.
- Sales Planning and Business Management
- Motivates Sales Consultants to meet and exceed Boutique sales targets.
- Develops and implements monthly sales management plan to achieve sales target
- Staff Management and Development
- Provides leadership, directions and support to Sales Consultants to achieve Boutique objectives
- Trains, coaches and develops Sales Consultants in the areas of sales, products, and customer service and boutique operations.
- Boutique Visual Merchandising and Maintenance
- Ensures high quality VM presentation in accordance to corporate guidelines at all times.
- Manages the implementation of Window Launches in a timely, quality manner and executed per guidelines.
- Boutique Administration Management
- Manages Boutique documentations/ filings and adheres to timely reporting submission
- Manages cash handling and control, banking-ins and sales reconciliation procedures in accordance to guidelines.
Location: Phuket (Patong)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)