Our client is leading fashion company, is now seeking for Store Assistant Manager.
- Train and manage subordinating staffs and shop
- Procure all shop equipment and facility for opening
- Recruit and train store employees
- Manage all daily sales activities at the shop
- Manage to achieve the sales target
- Manage related document
- Female, 32 -45 years old
- Thai Nationality ONLY!
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Over 3 years' working experience in Retail, fashion Business
- Strong experience in E-Commerce is advantage
- Customer oriented and valuing the work at shop front
- Able to work on weekend/national holiday
Location: BTS Line
Working hour: 5 days per week and Shift working / 10:00 AM -07:00 PM
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)