Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for automotive industry is seeking for Risk Management/ Compliance (Senior level) position
Benefit: Attractive Bonus and Benefits (Bonus average over 6 months)
Nature of Business: Automotive Industry (Japanese company)
- Handling Risk management control related to business operation
- Proactive anticipation of relevant changes in laws, regulations, business environment.
- Develop and implement compliance-related policies and procedures to comply with relevant laws, regulations and standards.
- Review of the compliance framework, processes, internal controls on an ongoing basis, including monitor resolution of deficiencies identified.
- Act as Business partner to give the consult to the group companies.
- Perform secretary of internal committee
- Support of affiliated companies.
- Other tasks as assign by superior.
- Female or Male, Age 28-40 years old, Thai nationality
- At least 3 years background experience in Legal Functions or Legal document control
- Experience in Risk Management, Compliance or Internal Control would be advantage
- Good command in English communication with TOEIC score would be advantage
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)