Our client's specialised in Automotive manufactureres, looking for " Sr. QA Manager" to achieve and develop company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Age 40 years old up.
- Excellent in communication & strong determination also interpersonal skills.
- In - depth background of PCB Assembly, Test until Final inspection processes.
- Experience in management, and supervisory both QA& QC teams.
- Expertise in Engineering and Quality Assurance & Control for Electronics in Automotive.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and strong with good analytical skills.
- At least 13 years experiences in Quality Assurance & control in Electronic (PCB, FPC, Thermal Sensor, Panel, Motor control systems) industries.
- Lead and supervise for Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams.
- Cooperated with both Overseas& Domestic of Suppliers and Customers.
- Lead of QMR, QA, QC, Supplier & customer coordinated.
- ISO TS16949, 9001 implemented
- Control incoming, in process & outgoing
- Expertise in Engineering and Quality Assurance & Control for Automotive.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Business: Electronic ( PCB Assembly) or related
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)