Our client's specialised in Electronics manufacturers, looking for "CQE" to achieve company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Instrument Engineer, Mechanical, Mechatronics or related fields.
- Expertise in CQE for both Electronics and Automotive fields.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and
- At least 3 years experiences in CQE in Electronic industries.
- Responsible on customer claim issues ( Contrainment plan, analyze, investigate cuase of problem, perform experiment, issues 8D Reports, New method implement)
- Handle customer complaints and communicate effectively to team for containment, corrective and preventive actions.
- Works with customer to provide failure analysis support.
- Review, validate, investigate, and document customer concerns.
- Updates customers on suspension quality criteria and specification changes.
Quality Control and Quality System
- To be Statistical process control (SPC) and Measurement system analysis (MSA)of products.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of QMS.
- To be internal audit all system and supplier audit with ISO 9001/14001/ requirement.
- Lead of both an external and internal audits.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)