• Design independent cases for each newly developed application.
• Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
• Perform system load tests for new products.
• Manage and train apprentices, junior testers, and new developers.
• Work with other quality technicians to document the quality processes for replication in other locations.
• Manage testing projects during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
• Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
• Male age between 27-35
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
• 3-year experience as a Software Tester.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile
testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance
testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing.
• TMap, ISEB, ISTQB certification is a plus.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing developments.
• Good verbal and written communication in Thai and English.
Location: Putthamonthon Sai 2
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)