A Software Engineer is part of an agile development team, building and working on a web-application.
A Software Engineer is responsible for front-end and back-end web development.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain applications and services in accordance with established standards
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions/features on-time.
- Design and implement end-to-end system structure and solution to support business needs
- Establish appropriate infrastructure for each applications/service
- Package and support deployment of application releases
- Participate in Agile events eg, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective etc.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documents to support operations
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Analyze and resolve technical application problems
- Cooperate with customer support, operation and marketing teams to support end-users
- Coach other team members
- Always join team party
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related field.
- Have a software engineering experience
- Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development
- Very strong understand of programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of Web Framework
- Strong knowledge of database design
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Familiar with software version control concepts (Git-flow)
- Familiar with scrum development methodologies
- Familiar with web-application testing concepts
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API (Practice, Performance)
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Video streaming experience is advantage