Our client are provides a wide range of general insurance policies under the quality and international management system with the goal of fulfilling customers' satisfaction. For more than half a century, the company has adhered to the customer-oriented strategy, providing its clients with fair services and integrity.
- Responsible for receiving user system requirement.
- Design and develop any necessary programs to ensure the program is tested and work effectively.
- To prepare user manual and train user.
- Male or Female age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, CIS, MIS or any related fields.
- Hands-on programming experience and proven knowledge of JAVA, JSP/JSF, JavaBean, Servlet, J2EE, AJAX, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP, and/or Crystal Report.
- Experience in database programming on SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM applications would be advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, service mind and proactive
- Good team player and quick learner
- Good analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Possess of Java, Microsoft, and/or Oracle certifications would be advantage.
- Recent Graduate will be considered
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)