“Our client is leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications”
- Analyzing user requirements and design software for a large test system that incorporates many levels of software, from the system down to the embedded processor level.
- Design interface software for customer factory information system and applications software, Supporting and enhancing existing software.
- Involved in and contributing to automated test environments.
- Collaborate with engineers from other disciplines in diagnosing and solving complex system problems
- Collaborate with engineers and design team aboard.
- Thai nationality.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Computer, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 4 years’ experience in software development
- Knowledge in C/C++, C#, .NET, TCP/IP.
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Knowledge in GUI development with Visual Studio and web technologies
- Able to travel aboard.
Location: Ayutthaya (Bang Pa In)
Business: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)