· development and maintenance of embedded software
· Scrum or other Agile variant
· Manage software development project/Manage Fleet
Job Role and Responsibilities
· Report to General Manager of Software Development Center.
· Work closely with Project Manager to monitor, evaluate and ensure the completion of tasks and projects.
· Motivate engineering teams to deliver on time, high quality software to productions.
· Consult to development team for development and maintenance of embedded software.
· Consult to development team to create and develop automated test for testing ability improvement to ensure it achieve user and customer confidence in our products.
· Negotiate with customers in Japan over annual budget; specification, design of software; cost, schedule of each project.
· Involve throughout the software development life cycle following the CMMI standard.
- Manage and evaluate human resource following scope of work.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· 7+ years of experience in software development roles
· 5+ years of experience in managing software development projects (Development of fleet management systems for trucks or buses is advantage)
· 3+ years of direct people management
· Experience in leading more than a dozen of members
· Experience in designing, building and maintaining embedded software.
· Experienced practitioner of Scrum or other Agile variant. (not just theoretical knowledge)
· Effective operation in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative programming environment.
· Good command of both spoken & written English (Can communicate in Japanese language is advantage)
· Good analytic and systematic thinking
· Good service mind, communication, positive thinking, self-motivated, team player and flexible.