Our client is an international company which is a leading regional manufacturer of petroleum and dry bulk tanks and trailers, the company was established in 1995. To support business, they are seeking Service Manager.
- Following up Warranty job for closure of issue by setting meeting for root cause investigation and determine action for long term improvement.
- Being gatekeepers who make sure that complaints are valid before accepting customer returns.
- Handling Quotation and Part Sales, oversea and local customers in order to provide best support to customers, fast feedback on customer quality in formation to the factory.
- Managing spare part to support part sales and service job.
- Coordinating with internal team for serving all customer requirements and expectations.
- Contacting with customers regarding daily issues. And prepare necessary information to customers per their requests, also vendor for customer issue until close loop.
- Discussing with customers on technical issue and lead customer’s project for enhancement of new business or development.
- Supporting more projects of Customer Service Strategies.
- Presenting monthly report, customers the corrective action and following up issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial product or relate field.
- Good customer service mind, meeting sales goal, closing skill, prospecting skill, negotiation, presentation skill, and leadership capability.
- Must able to work 6 days/week.
Working hour : 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Sat)
Business : Logistic and Tank Trailer Service
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)