Position: Service Engineer Team Lead
Salary Budget: 65,000-75,000 THB (+ Attractive Commission)
Business: Industrial Steam Products
Working Location: Bangkapi, Bangkok
Working hours: 9.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- Manage and monitor service target, finding and solving problems.
- Coordinate with sales team and provide on-site support.
- Manage, guiding and training subordinates to work professionally.
- Respond to the needs of customers in a timely manner.
Thermal Energy Audits (TEA):
- To generate profitable orders and meet or exceed the annual TEA (Thermal Energy Audits) sales targets.
- To implement the the sales strategies as assigned.
- Manage team and ensure team achieve target including initiative strategy to encourage the success.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationship with customers.
- Search for new prospects, so as to expand the customer base and fully exploit any sales opportunities within the assigned area.
- Analyze regularly on field activities, determine the improvements required in order to bring a high level of productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure and monitor quotations and payment receivable process are properly managed and done within timely manners.
- Provide technical proposals and highlighting the benefits as well as improvements to plant efficiency to customers and prospects.
- Obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Major in Mechanical or Mechatronics or relevant fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Service Engineer with 1 year experiences manage a team.
- Experiences in Thermal Energy Audits would add advantage.
- Proficient in using MS office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to use AutoCAD or SolidWorks program.
- Good command in English in both the verbal and written.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Own car and driver license, able to travel as assigned.
- Fixed Car Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Quarterly Incentive
- Provident Funds
- Health Insurance (OPD/IPD)