Position: Service Engineer
Salary Budget: 23-30K
Location: Lat Krabang, Bangkok
Our client is an International manufacturing leading in Food and Beverage and Pharmaceutical packaging solutions company.
- Provide timely installation, repair and troubleshooting service of general mechanical, electronic and operational aspects of company's machines and other third party equipment
- Carry out preventative maintenance at customer sites as per service contract requirements and other third party equipment
- Response timely to customers’ request and answering their inquiries accurately.
- Responsible for Customers' Feedback Report.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities by understanding customers’ needs and liaise internally to relevant department.
- Works on assigned reports.
- Assist the sales staff in equipment presentations and technical inquiries when necessary
- Participate in technical training and meetings as required to ensure skills are in date and appropriate.
- Obtained Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 1 year experience in machinery service roles in the food and or medical packaging/manufacturing industries.
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Great Customer Service and Communication skills.
- Self-Driven, Well-Organized, work well under pressure and proactive.
- Good command in English both written and spoken (TOEIC score >450)
- Willingness to travel within Thailand and internationally intensively when assigned.