Our client is Japanese company. Now they are seeking candidate Service Engineer (Technical Support) as below details.
- Provide technical repair support of CNC machinery via telephone for customers, distributers, or other technical personnel. Establish and build exemplary communication and technical expertise with customers and distributors. The individual manages difficult customer situations in a positive manner, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Arrange and Monitoring Service Engineer Job Schedule
- Update, manage and maintain technical documentation. Act as reference point for technical documentation.
- Develop, prepare, generate and analyze ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to Service. Other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechatronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in relate field.
- Familiar with CNC machine tool, NC program, PLC sequence control logic.
- Familiar with network settings and basic Ethernet communication knowledge.
- Experience in robot programming, operation and installation.
- Familiar with various manufacturing automation devices, such as PLC, material loader, gauge, etc.
- Knowledge of network communications, fieldbus or any machine and device interconnect.
- Skill in PLC ladder programming is plus.
- Be able to make international trips.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working day: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)