Our client is one of the global manufacturers of industrial robots and solutions for factory automation.
They are looking for Service Engineers to join their team.
Job description for this position:
- Perform emergency repairs Robotic system equipment in the field.
- Provide system integration support of robots to designated build shops as well as the end users.
- Perform robot program changes such as logic, software and path alterations through either off-line or on-line methodology.
- Provide robot specific or systems training in an informal environment to customers as required.
- At least a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree holder in Mechanical /Electrical /Controls Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience preferably in installation, commissioning and customer support services of industrial /process equipment with strong knowledge in PLC.
- Have knowledge of PLC communications and other robotic peripheral equipment.
- Able to communicate with customers (external and internal) in high pressure situations and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Independent and able to work under pressure, tight schedule and odd hours.
- Good level of health and fitness and to be able to work safely at height.
- Efficient time management in the sense of result improvement.
- Willing to travel both domestically and overseas on short notice.
- Compliance to Safety regulation.
- Car allowance THB 6,500 /month
- Actual claimed gasoline expense
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)