Our clients are Thailand Properties - Buy, Sell or Rent Property in Thailand, Asia's Leading Property Portal as a Senior UX Designer.
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team. We believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with our products. Senior UX Designers lead research, strategy, and interaction design to create products & services that bring a smile to the user.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll rely on design thinking and user-centred design principles and work closely with product stakeholders to user needs into beautiful, usable and engaging product.
- Plan and conduct cross functional (Product Management, Engineering, Business stakeholders etc) product strategy workshops to facilitate ideations, prioritization's, and creations of UX related art facts to help product scoping and delivery planning
- Lead the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative research activities
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Produce low-to-medium fidelity prototypes which can be used to test product and service ideas
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Work in an international environment and travel often to engage with users and stakeholder
- At least 5 years of user experience design experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- Strong knowledge of experience design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to service design, digital products, and creative facilitation
- Strong communication and people management skills so as to function as a team leader as well as an individual contributor
- Agnostic yet completely proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVison, etc.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of technologies such as HTML, iOS, Android etc.
- Knowledge of Qualitative Research such as user interviews or contextual enquiry etc.
- Knowledge of Quantitative Analysis such as web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Proficient in English and Thai to communicate with locals
- Work samples are required, please submit these with your resume
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)