Our client a pharmaceutical businesses company is now seeking for a Senior System Analyst, who can manage and support their company.
- Understand, analyze and document business processes.
- Communicating business process requirements clearly and effectively to vendor.
- Implementing Software application projects
- Liaison with internal users and vendor.
- Providing training to end users on new systems.
- Coordinate & Maintain cordial relationship with team members and other stakeholders.
- Application support.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age between 23-35 years old (Fresh Graduate are Welcome!)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
- 1-5 years’ experience as system analyst.
- Have Service mind and good attitude.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Good communications skills in Thai and English both oral and written skills.
- Should be able to communication with software vender abroad in English.
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
- Have a good knowledge of base IT skills (Microsoft OS, Cisco etc)
- Experience in software application projects
- Basic knowledge of writing SQL queries.
- Worked on factory business process automation.
- Knowledge about PLC and SCADA will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)