Our client is a facade industry now seeking for a Senior System Administrator, who can support system and infrastructure for their business.
- Monitor and supports all installed system and infrastructure including PC computer, network, security
- System Install, configure, test and maintain operating system, application software and system management tools
- Support company’s network system (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Internet and international link)
- Support company’s Exchange email system, PC and Smart Phone email configuration.
- Support company’s printer, scanner and fax machine and company’s IT asset
- Support IT peripheral equipment and video/audio for conference software, Skype, GoToMeeting on each (meeting rooms)
- Support IT system security, business data backup and redundancy strategies
- Provide 1st support to end-user at main office and some oversea office (HK, SZ)
- Liaise with vendors/supplier and other IT personal for problem resolution, maintenance agreement (MA) and IT Contract, IT purchasing
- Proactively support ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability Monitor and maintain Server Maintain Firewall system.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults. Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure, managing email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Undertaking routine preventative measures together with implementing, maintaining and monitoring, network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet. Monitoring the use of the web by employees.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing software. Supporting new applications. Investigate, recommend and install new applications. Provides day-to-day support related ERP Issues
- System administration functions for SyteLine, and Maintaining ERP service such as Database, ERP Application service.
- Trains ERP internal course to user and new comer (New operation / Basics Knowledge) Database Backup / Restore for Co-Pilot and Test database
- Develops, Customizes and codes all related forms and report in ERP SyteLine application. Supervises and coordinate with ERP Committee team.
- Supports and recommends other programs related/integration with SyteLine ERP system where appropriate.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility and accountability in all aspects of work assigned, ensuring that challenges are addressed in a timely fashion and commitments made are followed through to completion. Other tasks assigned by Finance Director
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science
- 5-7 years of experience in system administration
- Experience in Infor Syteline ERP Administration and VB Programming.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Windows Server / Microsoft SQL Server / Microsoft Exchange Server Firewall System / Wi-Fi System / Backup System
- Repairing Computer Infor Syteline EPR, SQL Reporting Service
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)