Our client is leading non-acute medical equipment manufacturer and distributor from USA.
- Lead sourcing and the identification of potential business partners, who would be able to either provide a service or/and a product as required by company
- Conduct the initial business capability & risk assessment
- Work collaboratively with the Asia Operations team to conduct quality system audit; process audit and product qualification & validation
- Work effectively with the Supply Chain team and QA team to monitor supplier performance and seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide strategic input into the New Product Introduction / Product transferring process, to adopt Lean Manufacturing practices at the regional assembly centre
- Support Asia Operations Manager to identify the processes gaps and continuous optimization opportunities in end-to-end supply chain solution both operationally and financially
- Advanced commercial negotiation skills are essential, in native Thai language
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, majoring in Mechanical Engineering is essential
- MBA is preferred
- Minimum 5 - 6 years working experience in Supply Chain Management; Strategic Sourcing field in a sizable business, i.e. Automotive or Medical Devices industry is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of the ISO system, such as ISO9001; ISO13485; TS16949, but not limited to the above.
- Ability to conduct internal and external audit, lead auditor is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles is essential
- Substantial experience in Industrial engineering, planning and costing of production process flow.
- Strong Project Management experience is desirable
- Fluent in Thai and English both spoken and written is essential