Our business partner is the global manufacturing company base in 26 countries around the world. We are looking for Senior Recruitment Officer/ Assistant Manager Recruiting.
- Brief placement consultants, search job portals, LinkedIn, internal resume in order getting relevant profiles.
- Perform initial screening in order to eliminate irrelevant profiles.
- Coordinate with Function Heads for shortlisting candidates scheduling interviews and preparing briefs on the assessment.
- Give feedback to consultants / candidates in order to communicate the status of application.
- Create talent pool of active and passive candidates (through referrals, LinkedIn, data bank) for key positions.
- Adhere to recruitment metrics and perform analytics pertaining to recruitment funnel.
- 7. Facilitate for smooth onboarding. Insure induction plan is in place for the new joiners.
- Coordinate with institutes in Thailand and with the site heads for internship program. Coordinate with HR heads across the units to identify and share
best practices in recruitment.
- Thai nationality
- Master Degree of Human Resources or other related filed
- Experience in recruitment 4-6 years
- Having the corporate background is preferred.
- Good computer literacy: Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Proficient in English
Location: BTS Sukkhumvit
Working hours: 08.30-17.30
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)