Our client bring food, agricultural, financial and industrial products to people who need them all around the world.
- Design and implement the systems and procedures required for the start-up and maintenance of the R&D
- Use experience and problem solving tools to identify potential opportunities for efficiency improvement by removal of waste and variations in processes
- Be able to place and release SAP orders to facilitate rapid ordering of project specific items as and when required.
- Male, Female 30-40 years
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineer or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Process Engineer, R&D or related field
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English. Or TOEIC > 650
Working Hour: Mon-Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)