An international garment manufacturing company is looking for a good command of English Senior QA Manager candidate with having backgrounds in garments or textile industry.
- QA System: develop and implement the QA system in accordance with the Group’s standards to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments. Implement Group-wide initiatives to enhance the QA system.
- Customer Requirements: regularly communicate with Customer Services, Supplier Chain and Planning department, and meet with customers directly if possible, to further understand customer’s requirements and preferences as inputs to improve the QA system.
- Auditing: personally audit and hold immediate team accountable for following the standard procedures set in the group QA system.
- Training: collaborate with Customer Services, Supplier Chain and Planning department to provide training on customers’ quality standards to QA/QC teams and all relevant functions such as Operations, Advanced Analytical Methods Training, etc.
- Hold regular examinations to assess understanding.
- Customer Quality Inspection: hold Immediate Employees (IEs) accountable for organizing and overseeing customer final inspections, and be personally involved if needed.
- Metal-free System: hold IEs accountable for auditing compliance to the metal-free inspection system and needle control system.
- Collaboration with Customer: collaborate with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve quality though the quality assurance process.
- Pre-production Preparation: participate in preproduction meetings as needed to understand customer requirements for upcoming styles and highlight potential quality problems.
- Quality Reports: regularly review internal and customer quality reports, and identify quality trends and improvement opportunities.
- Problem Resolution: collaborate with other functions (e.g. Operations, Customer Services, and Garment Technology) to identify root causes to quality issues and provide support in developing solutions.
- ISO Certification (applicable to Factories with ISO certification)
- ISO Quality System: coordinate with external ISO practitioners to conduct regular audits of the Factory’s SOPs to ensure Factory’s operational processes remain ISO qualified, and ensure corrective action is taken where needed.
- Internal Audit Capability: have external ISO practitioners train internal auditors to be able to conduct internal audits and take corrective action to maintain the certification.
- Performance Review: hold a monthly meeting with the ISO-designated Factory management team on the status of Factory performance against annual ISO KPIs.
- Training: hold the internal ISO auditors accountable for providing necessary training to newcomers on ISO system.
- Quality Testing and Inspection: hold IEs accountable for providing laboratory testing and fabric inspection support to the Factory to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments.
- Fabric Problem Solving: hold IEs accountable for providing technical trouble-shooting and chemistry-based solutions to issues with raw materials and the production process as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Thai National 35-45 years old.
- At least 7-10 years experiences in QA in garments and textile manufacturing.
- Good leadership and Strong analytical and has analytical skill.
- To be hand on persons and result focus.
- Good in English Communication Skill, both speaking and writing.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)