Our client is producing innovative for Bathroom and kitchen room is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Senior Purchaser – Direct & Consumable Material Supply.
- Planning of material requirement aligning with SCM planning requirement
- Being the contact point with inter-company and 3rd party vendors for all import and local components – including finished goods from OEM and ODM
- Manage the delivery schedule to meet the requested requirement schedule.
- Ensure continuous supply according to production demand.
- Supplier evaluation to analyze delivery, quality, supply performance and drive for solutions.
- Claim process for defect material and follow up corrective & preventive action.
- Being a project lead and the contact point – with vendors on special material requirement
- Working as team member – in co-ordination with Global Lead Buyer team
- Balance demand and supply plan – from customer (FG) requirements and production (components) requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in any Field, Ages from 30-38 years old
- At least 5-7 years in purchasing direct and indirect with solid knowledge purchasing or planning function.
- MRP / MPS planning experience is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both English and Thai.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Good knowledge in SAP system.
- Excellent negotiation, customer service and consulting skills.
- Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses and regions
- Good organizational skills and experience with working as part of a team. Ability to interface with company and supplier senior management
Business: Sanitary ware.
Benefit Package: 5 days working, Bonus, Group insurance Etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)