Position: Senior Process Engineer
Salary Budget: 70-100K
Location: Bangkok, close to MRT Station
Our client is leading non-acute medical equipment manufacturer and distributor from USA.
- Work with respective functional department to set up the operations in Thailand including: review and understand key product metrics, design the production line layout, work closely with QA Department and suppliers to optimize the production for higher efficiency and yield.
- Conduct regular Time in Motion analysis for continuous improvement.
- Initiate and drive the Product Part Approval Process qualification.
- Monitor and report of production performance at agreed time intervals, both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular on-site audit in Thailand, at least once a year.
- Lead and drive all the production, engineering related issues, both internally and externally.
- Obtained Bachelor degree of engineering preferably major in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience in process engineering field in a sizable business with high volume production experience.
- Past background in automotive or medical industry.
- In-Depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing; industrial engineering, planning and costing of production process flow.
- Knowledge and experience with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and PPAP.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.